DEAR GUESTS, THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING HOTEL GINKA DIMITROVA IN THE CITY OF OBZOR!
We always do everything for our guests - so that your stay is unforgettable. We work hard to ensure a high level of hygiene and disinfection. We guarantee that we will welcome our guests in the best and safest way, in accordance with the instructions of our government.
We have taken the following safety precautions:
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These rules have been developed on the basis of the current Bulgarian legislation.
2. Hotel Ginka Dimitrova guarantees its guests confidentiality.
3. Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Hotel Ginka Dimitrova.
4. The owner of GINKA Hotel, THANKS for observing the rules of the Fire Safety Rules, does not smoke in illegal places and the Legal requirements for peace, cleanliness and tranquility are fulfilled.
II. RULES FOR STAY IN THE HOTEL
1. The hotel works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check-out is until 10:00, check-in is after 14:00.
2. The following services are free for you: ordering a taxi, using Wi-Fi.
3. Protect hotel property and follow fire safety rules. Before leaving your room, close windows, water taps, turn off lights and appliances. The guest is obliged to compensate the value of the damaged property in the hotel in full in accordance with the internal documents of the hotel.
4. When vacating the premises, leave bathrobes and towels in a visible place. In case of absence, three times their amount is paid.
III. FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENSURING ORDER AND SAFETY IN THE HOTEL IS PROHIBITED
1. Smoking in the rooms and other rooms in the hotel.
2. The use of electrical appliances in the rooms / except for the permitted ones /.
3. Storage of flammable materials in the rooms.
4. The importation on the territory of the hotel and the storage in the rooms of materials and objects, dangerous for the health and life of the surrounding.
5. Removal and removal of furniture from the rooms.
6. Entering office premises and using office entrances and exits.
7. Violation of generally accepted norms of behavior, incl. alcohol abuse and drug use on site.
8. Aggressive behavior and actions threatening the health and property of others.
9. Damage to hotel property.
IV. PROCEDURE FOR RESERVATIONS, ACCOMMODATION AND PAYMENT FOR SERVICES IN THE HOTEL
1. Each guest upon arrival at the hotel is obliged to declare: "I am healthy and accept the risks of the situation around COVID19" .
2. You can pay for the night and other services provided by the hotel in cash, according to the rates in force at the hotel.
3. To confirm the reservation, a deposit of 30% of the value of the night is paid for the period of stay at the hotel.
4. To guests who have violated section III during their previous visit. / IN ORDER TO ENSURE ORDER AND SAFETY IN THE HOTEL IS PROHIBITED / from these rules, a reservation may be refused.
5. The hotel has the right to refuse a reservation to a guest who has made a reservation without arriving and without notifying the hotel of the cancellation of the reservation.
6. The night is paid in full, regardless of how many hours the guest stays in the hotel.
7. Service as early check-in / before 14:00, but not before 10:00 / is provided to guests if there are free rooms in the hotel.
8. Service such as late check-out / after 12:30, but not later than 17:00 / is provided to guests against payment of BGN 50.00 and if there are free rooms in the hotel.
9. Upon arrival at the hotel, the guest is required to present an identity document.
10. You can continue your stay at the hotel if there are vacancies. The payment of the additional nights is according to the tariff of the hotel.
11. Amount for requested but unused services is not refundable.
Please note that parking spaces are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Have a nice stay in Hotel Ginka Dimitrova !